Analele Universitatii din Craiova. Seria Geografie publishes papers of no more than 10,000 words, but longer manuscripts are welcome in case of work of extraordinary merit. It must meet specific standards for substance and presentation, as judged by editors and referees.
Any manuscript, or substantial parts of it, submitted to the journal must not be under consideration by any other journal. The manuscript should not have already been published in any journal or other citable form. Authors are required to ensure that no material submitted as part of a manuscript infringes existing copyrights, or the rights of a third party.
Submittal of a manuscript
Authors must carefully read the journal criteria and standards before preparing a manuscript for submission.
When a manuscript has several authors, one of them, the corresponding author, should be designated to receive and respond to correspondence from the editors. This designation can be changed upon notification of the editors. It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to represent all those involved with the work reported.
By submitting the manuscript, the corresponding author certifies that:
- The paper represents original work of the listed authors.
- The manuscript accurately reflects the scientific results of the author(s).
- All of the authors made significant contributions to the research study.
- All of the listed authors are aware of and agree to the submission of this manuscript.
- The manuscript has not been published, and is not now and will not be under consideration by another journal while it is considered here.
The authors accept the established procedures for selecting manuscripts for publication.